Your favorite firefox extensions..

Hi all,
I'm thinking we can share our favorite firefox extenisons. Firefox is my most favorite browser, and what makes it special are the extensions. share the ones you like the most. Let me begin,

My favorites are,
1) stumbleupon - It lets you find good websites based on your interests.
2) foxmarks - It's a bookmarks manager that lets you synchronize your bookmarks in more than one computer. Like delicious, sort of..
3) flagfox - this small extension shows you the country in which the server of the website you are visiting is located. cool..
4) tamperdata - allows you to view and modify http/https headers of web pages you are viewing.

There are many more, but for now, this is enough. What about you, guys?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moi goes with

1. 'Firebug' : God's gift to web developers.
    2. Scribefire [thought I don't use it anymore] : Awesome blogging tool.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    hello!!
    No firefox users here??
    *sigh*😡 😲
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I used FlashGot, ColorfulTabs (for fun), and a HTML color picker (I forgot the name 😔 )

But when I'm using computer labs, I use safe mode.. cause some students like to install some nasty FF plugins 😛
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    stumbleupon is my love.....

-CrazyBoy
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    'Firebug' rocks...
  • markk
    markk
    I have a mario 3 theme which is pretty cool, and I use the web developer toolbar which includes a lot of useful tools.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Try ReadItLater.
    It's an extension to keep track of the interesting pages you visit.

This prevents you from cluttering your bookmarks by storing all those which you seem to be interested but not so much that you dont want to bookmark it yet.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

from past few days ,iam facing an issie with the outlook express 6.0 everytime time I start OE,the password stored in it vanishes and i have to reconfigure OE each...
I found a nice article on the following link. Go through it - squawkfox » 6 Words That Make Your Resume Suck
Hello all, I have a portable media player based on 32bits MIPS processor,which has USB interfaces. I want to integrate a Blue Tooth Module to this system through its USB...
Quite a long time I have been observing many CEans specially CE Admin/CE Mods/CE Editors using [spam] kind of tag in their posts. Two questions are disturbing me from that...
Hey CEans, I really hate facebook, but I've to admit it has a huge base of popularity, Big K made a group for CE (I coincidencely found it), All CE...