Your comments are welcome On VoiCE

CEans,

Our VoiCE authors have been contributing great articles, tips and knowledge on VoiCE -our official blog. I'm sure many of you are regular readers of VoiCE.

It would be nice if you leave your comments on our posts so that we know how we are doing. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I feel sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ when no one posts feedback.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Well, No doubt, I am a regular reader of VoiCE! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Now Its my time to post my voice as comments there! And It encourage Authors as well ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, your comments will encourage our authors to bring more awesome content for you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Where are all of our regular CEans?

You need to post a feedback here. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Reya
    Reya
    Yeah sure biggie ๐Ÿ˜€Will leave a comment in voice!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Expecting more response here. VoiCE your opinions. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Farjand
    Farjand
    Just Read the articles by CP in voiCE. They are awesome. ๐Ÿ‘
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Farjand
    Just Read the articles by CP in voiCE. They are awesome. ๐Ÿ‘

Yes Farjand the articles by CP are great! You must read her posts as soon as she posts them. Be active ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Farjand
    Farjand
    Thanks AbraKaDabra for liking me. The Authors I most liked are Niranjana Sridhar, Kaustubh Katdare.

Niranjana mostly writes about Civil buildings which are really awesome.
    Kaustubh mostly writes about Mobiles and New gadgets.

Really increasing my knowledge because of them.
    Keep going duo!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Farjand: Good to hear that you liked the articles. We are always working on providing great value to all engineers and keeping them updated with latest technology & engineering.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Farjand: Good to know you like them. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We are regularly updating VoiCE.
    Make the Engineers' VoiCE louder by actively commenting your opinions on the posts.

Looking forward to tens of comments on our community's blog.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes people. Come on. At least we can count on our regular CEans. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • freak16
    freak16
    CE-Voice is very informative site. It keeps me updated on latests development in the nook and cranny of the world. I found an edge over others in my cadre.
    It is a splendid effort.
    Hats off to CE-Voice
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Denish: Check the first post in the thread before replying.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just thought of creating a new thread here to showcase my project. Hope you will find it useful. Just an introduction here, Virtual 8085 is an interpreter for the 8085...
Guys, Let's suppose we have a RLC series circuit feeded by tension source initially with no energy stored. When we apply an unitary step of tension at t=0 at the...
If you are given a chance to change a single situation of you from the past. What situation would it be??? and why you choose that???
Hi Ceans, Here I am with another tutorial and as requested by goyal hope you guys get benefited by this.... NOTE: This tutorial is copyrighted to CE as its my...
My friend is looking for an Android phone and his budget is Rs. 20k. He's keen on getting an Android and wants a good quality camera. Post your suggestions ๐Ÿ˜€