Virtual 8085 - My project

Just thought of creating a new thread here to showcase my project. Hope you will find it useful.

Just an introduction here,
Virtual 8085 is an interpreter for the 8085 assembly language. You can practice the 8085 programs which you learn in college on Virtual 8085. This will help you learn and understand assembly language programming more better.

Moreover this is an open source project published under the new BSD licence. So if you have it in you, then head over to contribute and make Virtual 8085 even better.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Project Virtual 8085

Replies

• medeepak
    medeepak
    great project
    hopefully you will extend it to 8086 as well
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow man! Its really nice, in a simple 350k file. That too with all the definitions for the commands... Awesome man. BTW, which platform?

Got it: Visual Basic .NET ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    one word

awesome
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Superb Work Gaurav.

[โ€‹IMG]
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Thank you all!
    It was a collective effort by all group members, without whom nothing was possible.

Next, I'm planning to develop the user interface further. ๐Ÿ˜€
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Thank you all!
    It was a collective effort by all group members, without whom nothing was possible.

Next, I'm planning to develop the user interface further. ๐Ÿ˜€
    What do you think of delivering as a web based app? Your suggestions are welcome and I am ready to work on development and UI. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    praveenscience
    What do you think of delivering as a web based app? Your suggestions are welcome and I am ready to work on development and UI. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Delivering a web based app, that would be cool!
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Delivering a web based app, that would be cool!
    Woah!!! That's great!!! Am in!!! Lets start!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, Let's suppose we have a RLC series circuit feeded by tension source initially with no energy stored. When we apply an unitary step of tension at t=0 at the...
If you are given a chance to change a single situation of you from the past. What situation would it be??? and why you choose that???
Hi Ceans, Here I am with another tutorial and as requested by goyal hope you guys get benefited by this.... NOTE: This tutorial is copyrighted to CE as its my...
My friend is looking for an Android phone and his budget is Rs. 20k. He's keen on getting an Android and wants a good quality camera. Post your suggestions ๐Ÿ˜€
1. What are the reasons for bed height variation in CFBC boilers. 2. Whether auto-control is possible? 3. Why furnace pressure should reach high (> 250mmWc)?