Name: Neo Hacker

*Engineering Trade: Information Technology

*Occupation
: Student

*Hobbies & Interests
: Only and only video games ๐Ÿ˜›

*Aim in life
: Earn enough money to buy all video games and consoles ๐Ÿ˜

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Learn/Discuss Programming and other IT stuff ๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Feel free to start new discussions to share your ideas and knowledge. Hope to see you as an active member here.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

When I read Yo I thought :- Yo - Apps on Google Play ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, i have made an inverter using cd4047 as per the circuit diagram i have uploaded here.. as per the circuit diagram gate pulse are given to the mosfet from...
pretty old video by DD (published in Nov 2013) Interested folks can watch it here. The video describes MOM mission, components and activities which the satellite was expected to perform
Sampriti Bhattacharyya, a graduate student in mechanical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology along with her advisor Professor Harry Asada has developed a football-sized underwater robot that can inspect...
Hi Folks, Can you please tell me which are the best online resources to start with JSP programming with eclipse IDE. 1. Resources should contain the worked examples with explanations...
I came across this new technique of time management, called "Pomodoro Technique" and a lot of people on the Internet say that it works. It looks very simple but the...