y0!

Hi guys and girls!

U can see details about me in my profile so I'll just introduce myself shortly.

My name is Angel, I study General Engineering Sciences in Germany with the idea to graduuade as a Structural Engineer and specialize in Environmental Engineering (or I'd better see once more at that point ๐Ÿ˜‰).

My aim in life is to make the world a better place to live in all ways available to me (engineering - a major one at this point ๐Ÿ˜‰)

I joined because I'm an Engineer and I'm crazy ๐Ÿ˜ I'm glad U exist to make my life and that of all crazy engineers happier with your crazy spirit and professional knowledge ๐Ÿ˜€

Hello to everyone once more ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    Yo! Welcome zenna to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Yo Zenna,
    Welcome to CE dude. Be a responsible and active CEan. Post regularly. Make CE a success in Germany by advertising it.
    Cheers
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yo! ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome to CE! All of us here want to make the world a better place to live. So, be assured that you're in the right company!

Do tell your friends about CE and help us spread the word! Looking forward to your posts!
  • zenna
    zenna
    I will for sure,engineers are all around me, back in my home country too, that wouldn't be a problem. I have the toughest time, however, since I am in Germany to find cRazY smart guys around, hope I'll get them soon. Aaawfully nice forum you guys have made. Keep up the good work
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Hi, zenna!
    Welcome to CE! We are pretty crAzy here!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    zenna
    I will for sure,engineers are all around me, back in my home country too, that wouldn't be a problem. I have the toughest time, however, since I am in Germany to find cRazY smart guys around, hope I'll get them soon. Aaawfully nice forum you guys have made. Keep up the good work
    Welcome on board, Zenna.
    Looking forward for some interesting stuff from your side, may be on Structural Engineering.

-Crazy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey .. want some ideas final year mechanical diploma project. ๐Ÿ˜‰ THANKS
Hiiiii alll....how are u guys.....i can't really understand how synchronous CDMA and asynchronous CDMA works. What are the difference between those 2 and where the they are being used?
hello all im new to the forum and hope you can help me, im curently making a discharger for my rc car batterys (7.2v and 9.6v) and i need it...
im in hull - england, keen on engineering and electronics, i play bass guitar and own a tl01 1/10 RC touring car anyway, Hi
Does someone on the moon fall at 1/6th of the speed on earth or at 2/5ths of the speed? This has caused much more debate than I anticipated, so I...