Xiaomi Mi Headphones and Earphones Launched In India

The Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has launched a new set of Mi Headphones and Mi Earphones in India. Priced at Rs. 5499 and Rs. 999 respectively, the new gadgets will be available on Mi India official website starting tomorrow at 10am, Indian Standard Time. The launch of the music gear follows just after the announcement of the all new Mi 4i (32GB) model from Xiaomi. Both the headphones and earphones were announced back in January this year.

Xiaomi is celebrating completion of one year of operations in India through daily surprises between 22nd-28th July. The newly launched Mi Headphones promise to offer high quality bass with its 50mm diaphragm engineered for improved sensitivity. The official Mi Headphones description highlights that the acoustic membrane used in the Mi Headphones is just 2 microns thick and is 25% larger than what rivals are using.

Mi-Headphones-India

Xiaomi also boasts about the reliability of the headphones in various categories like 'button lifespan', 'cable bending', 'headband expansion', 'slider test', 'ear housing rotation' and drop test. Do read about the technical specifications on the source link below.

Xiaomi in-ear headphones (earphones) offer a much affordable price point at about Rs. 999. Xiaomi says that the earphones employ an aerospace-grade metal diaphragm with a patented 'sandwich' design. The earphones employ special break-resistant Kevlar fiber cable and an ergonomic design for comfort. Check out more information about the earphones on the source link below.

Mi-Earphones-India

We look forward to your views and reviews in case you decide on buying one for yourself.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I want to ask some questions regarding three level dc to dc converter . like what is the advantage of stepping the output ? How the switching pattern will...
i want a topic for seminar on waste water treatment
It's not secret anymore that Google engineers are working on the next version of Glass; but what we're likely to see next is called 'Google Glass Enterprise Edition'. 9to5Google reports...
WhatsApp engineers are surely working hard! The latest WhatsApp for Android (v.2.12.194) packs lot of exciting new features. The team's already published about 5 new updates to the app in...
The story of my internship experience began in 25th Feb 2014. IBM recruitment team visited our campus on that day. We had 2 rounds on that day which were based...