XenForo.com - Domain Has Expired : What's Going Wrong?

Xenforo is an upcoming forum software that is fighting with a lot of oldies (established forum software like vBulletin, IPB, phpMyBB and so on). Recently things were not going right at Xenforo - the domain has recently expired. I checked the who.is information for the domain and the expiry date is 4 June 2012.

This is really surprising. Has the business shut down or what? If yes, no one was informed. I think people are expecting a response from the developers (owners).

XF Customers - what's going on here? Does anyone know?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is indeed horrifying. 😲
    I checked it today morning and saw this:
    Screen shot 2012-06-04 at 10.18.59 AM

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TOI report- Doctor hacks Facebook account,may faces 5-year jail I agree that stealing password is not legal. But on almost every website it clearly given that you should have stronger...
hello friends... i want to know about wireless electricity, if you know than please give some details.
Acer has launched it’s Windows 8 All-In-One U Series PCs at the Computex 2012 in Taipei. The series includes the 27-inch Aspire 7600U, and the 23-inch Aspire 5600U. Read -...
Tomorrow is my parents' 25th wedding day.. i have ordered a cake... but no clues what to write on it.. ?? Common people write something for me !!
Hey guys! I'm an ECE student looking forward to make my final year project. Please suggest me some good and appealing topics that may impress the faculties... Your suggestions are...