wireless electricity - the detailed discussion

hello friends... i want to know about wireless electricity, if you know than please give some details.

Replies

• pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    first of all I would like to remind you that electricity that we know today is basically an electromagnetic wave that is formed out of motion of charges that is electrons.

So any electromagnetic wave that we come across is essentially electricity(although we are not in a habit of visualizing electricity in terms of waves), be it bluetooth radiations or radiations emitted by a wi-fi

All these are different forms of electromagnetic waves are nothing but electricity that is transmitted without the aid of a material medium such as a wire.

hope this will help you.....

for further details use some book on electro-magnetism and electrodynamics.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Interesting thread topic. πŸ‘

Have you listened to the talk by Eric Giler on TED?
    He wants to untangle our wired lives with cable-free electric power. Here, he covers what this sci-fi tech offers, and demos MIT's breakthrough version, WiTricity a near-to-market invention that may soon recharge your cell phone, car, pacemaker WIRELESSLY.

Also, look at the application of it all here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

We can discuss all your questions and doubts about wireless electricity here. Just ask more specific questions.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Interesting topic.
    I have presented a paper about wireless electricity. My idea towards wireless transfer start with a transformer.
    There is no connection between the primary and seconding winding. But the power is transferred. This is for shorter distance.

Check out this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sen n thakkar
    sen n thakkar
    thanks to all..πŸ˜€ my interest is charging a cell through Bluetooth. is it possible that the inbuilt Bluetooth device in the cell can be work as charging device or i must use the other device for that..
  • Sindhu Chowdary
    Sindhu Chowdary
    sen n thakkar
    thanks to all..πŸ˜€ my interest is charging a cell through Bluetooth. is it possible that the inbuilt Bluetooth device in the cell can be work as charging device or i must use the other device for that..
    As for utilising bluetooth to transmit the charging current, hmmm blue tooth operates around 2.4Ghz, My kitchen microwave operates at 2.4Ghz, so my immediate reaction to using blue tooth this way is "I don't think so".....

an active Bluetooth device consumes around 400mW. However, this is because it is also transmitting. In the proposed charging mode, all that would be required would be a low-powered detector circuit. The absolute reason why this charging idea fails remains with the fact that the input power of the received Bluetooth signal is negligible.....
    atleast this is what i think so.......
  • AHMED KAMAL
    AHMED KAMAL
    hello every one i want to get some ideas from you guys to make a final year project in electronics.
    so plz give me ur suggestion regarding it.πŸ˜€
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    AHMED KAMAL
    hello every one i want to get some ideas from you guys to make a final year project in electronics.
    so plz give me ur suggestion regarding it.πŸ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-# can guide youπŸ˜€
  • Guru Karthik
    Guru Karthik
    Check this link.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    aarthivg
    Interesting topic.
    I have presented a paper about wireless electricity. My idea towards wireless transfer start with a transformer.
    There is no connection between the primary and seconding winding. But the power is transferred. This is for shorter distance.

Check out this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    hey there you went wrong in transformer there is a mutual flux linkages and power will be always transfered and in the ac form so this cant be compared with wireless electricity as per my knowledge in this electricity will be transfered by converting it into another form
  • sen n thakkar
    sen n thakkar
    i know that the electromagnetic waves are used in this aim but i heard that if the em waves is horizontal to our body than good and no effect on our body but if it's vertical to our body than it effect is bad on our body..
  • sen n thakkar
    sen n thakkar
    thanks to all friends .. i know that em waves is good for our body and no effect to it.but i heard that if em waves is horizontal to body than it's not effect ,but when it is vertical to body than it;s harmful to body...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Acer has launched it’s Windows 8 All-In-One U Series PCs at the Computex 2012 in Taipei. The series includes the 27-inch Aspire 7600U, and the 23-inch Aspire 5600U. Read -...
Tomorrow is my parents' 25th wedding day.. i have ordered a cake... but no clues what to write on it.. ?? Common people write something for me !!
Hey guys! I'm an ECE student looking forward to make my final year project. Please suggest me some good and appealing topics that may impress the faculties... Your suggestions are...
Iam santhosh kumar and iam a final year B.E student.After 2 months placements are going to be held in my campus.Just now i found myselves that iam not very well...
Hello all, I am an international student from a central asian country-not a lot of us here in the U.S. with external funding Major: CS bachelors from Berkeley, CS masters...