Writing articles online to earn?

Please suggest ways on how and where to look for the purpose of writing articles that also fetch some money?

Please suggest some genuine ways.

Replies

• callyD
    callyD
    One of the sites that offers that possibility is AssociatedContent, where you put your article directly on their site and get payed. Other possibilities are for instance to write on Squidoo and get payed through AdSense or Amazon.
  • Robi
    Robi
    I believe there are few ways to earn out of your talents. Option 1, if you are Great Writer, more profitable way is to contact real big magazines, either printed or electronic. If you are not so great, but definitely smart and bright, open your own blog or website for any narrow topic. If you are able systematically add new articles, from 1 to 6 months, your website can be popular enough to make a healthy profit. You may try to write for someone to fill out his website, but offer here much higher than demand. You will spend a lot of time with no return. Good luck!
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Try guest blogging folks.
  • Robi
    Robi
    Look at sitesell_com. They have a good idea to utilize the article writing.
  • tdave
    tdave
    I think Associated Content is a great place to earn some extra money online through your writing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi goyal Happy Birthday to you May your dreams come true!
As cyber criminals begin to take advantage of the holiday season, security solutions provider McAfee revealed the "Twelve Scams of Christmas" - the twelve most dangerous online scams that computer...
Sony has introduced plans to launch an online portal for music, movies, books, and other content such as applications. The market, named Sony Online Service, is expected to fulfill CEO...
Yahoo is jumping on the Twitter bandwagon in its latest attempt to get people to use its Internet search engine more frequently. Beginning Thursday, Yahoo will mine the short messages...
newest version of Silverlight includes features such as these: Extended out-of-browser capabilities to enable deeper desktop experiences without additional code or runtimes Powerful enhancements for enterprise application developers, including full...