writing a C++ code for reading data from uC using USB

I am doing the project to make a microcontroller communicate with PC.
I am facing the problem writing the C++ code for command button to ask uC to display the data in my label.
How to write the code for C++ to get the data from the microcontroller?

i'm using a C8051F320-dk which already have a USB connector and a RTC.

my data will be the date, and time provided from the RTC. please help.

thanks in advance

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    .do one thing you can check codes for the EEPROM making UART work seamlessly with the 5 V supply.Check the Oscillator clock frequency for 12 Mhz .check that only with last log data as generated .If any furthur help req let us know
  • s32n87
    s32n87
    hmmm.. but i donnno how to write the code. thanks for replying😀😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Me

Name: Varad Mudgal Engineering Trade: Computer Science and Engg. Location: Delhi Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Programming, playing basketball, reading fiction novels *Aim in life: To have a fulfilling career...
Hey Guys, I did this coding. This function will search through 2 files. But when even I enter any number to search it goes to the previous menu. Mainly I...
Hi Guys, Please feel free to download our C4 calculator which includes a voltage gap calculator and a current carrying capacity of tracks calculator. Do you need to know how...
We’ll see a bit about the basic strucutre of a robot today. There are certain basic componentrs or modules, which together make a robot. There are many of them. Some...
Google Image Search joins Google's web search and Google Video in offering suggestions to auto-complete your search, often with a "wallpaper," "logo," or other popular terms. Don't like the clutter?......