CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Aadit Kapoor • 12 Dec, 2013
write a program to print a message without using printf() function in c.
@Vishal Sharma • 13 Dec, 2013 • 1 like You taking my viva? 😛

#include<stdio.h>
int main() {
    fputs("hell",stdout);
    return 0;
}
@Kaustubh Katdare • 13 Dec, 2013 Maybe we should attempt to write this code in various programming languages (without using the most common output/print functions)? Makes sense?
@Vishal Sharma • 14 Dec, 2013
Kaustubh Katdare
Maybe we should attempt to write this code in various programming languages (without using the most common output/print functions)? Makes sense?
@echo off
echo hello 
that's in batch!
3.4k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · May 28, 2013

Samsung India has added a new gadget to its range of Galaxy smartphones with Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3. Those of you who would think bigger is better and aren't satisfied...
3.5k views

@Jason Estibeiro · Jan 16, 2016

After launching the Coolpad Note 3 back in October 2015, the company has now come out with Coolpad Note 3 Lite for its Indian audience. And just like the Note...
5.8k views

@tinalive · Oct 4, 2007

I have a business website idea that is more complex than a simple e-commerce site. I am not a "computer person" so I have no idea where to start actually...
3.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 30, 2014

I learned something new - the difference between the usage of word 'And' and the symbol '&'. I had no clue that they were different. So here's when to use...
4.4k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Jul 2, 2013

The Director/Producer have to pay the x amount to the y channel for letting their show to be broadcast in their Channel. Moreover they even have to pay to actors...
52.9k views