WordPress 3.5 Download Available, Called "ELVIN"

Wordpress bloggers rejoice. The latest version of the most popular blogging software - WP 3.5, called ELVIN is now out. The latest version brings you a completely revamped Gallery and image uploading facility. You can directly create and insert a library from the previously uploaded images in your posts (media gallery).

Apart from this, the admin interface looks quite cleaner with 'rectangular' buttons and boxes. Feels much cleaner!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've all been guilty of this at some point, no? 😉 Works with Hotmail as well. And also people who use Internet Explorer. And also (now) Blackberry users... And also......
Any info about his guys heard from a friend and I have zero knowledge about this
Apart from having fun, what else is Kaleidoscope used for? Is there any scientific purpose?
can anyone say me if there are any dictionary or guide kind of things which contains details of all the technical terms associated with computer science and engineering
Hello guys,😀 I am once again in action after long time!!!👍 Any body remember may indexing thread in CE? it is sticky topic in that period. But due to some...