Computer Science & Engineering Terms Guide

can anyone say me if there are any dictionary or guide kind of things which contains details of all the technical terms associated with computer science and engineering

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let's dedicate this thread to all the computer science related terms. If you encounter any terms, post them here so that others can reply and explain. Others can add their own terms as well.
  • ashwin sarangula
    ashwin sarangula
    its fine. but i am looking forward for encyclopaedia type of thing for computer sciences too. if you got any ideas regarding such type of things , please share it.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am confused with Switches in Computers What are they? Can some one explain it ?
  • ashwin sarangula
    ashwin sarangula
    #-Link-Snipped-# : i think you are talking about the switches in computer networking right ?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    ashwin sarangula
    #-Link-Snipped-# : i think you are talking about the switches in computer networking right ?
    Yeah
  • ashwin sarangula
    ashwin sarangula
    #-Link-Snipped-#: i cant type so much of information in my reply . so, i kindly request you to follow the below link .hope you find it useful.
    #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    I have one such book...
    "Webster's pocket computer dictionary"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys,😀 I am once again in action after long time!!!👍 Any body remember may indexing thread in CE? it is sticky topic in that period. But due to some...
1. main() { static int var = 4; printf("%d",var--); if(var) main(); }The output is given as 4321 2. main() { static char n [5][20]={"Amar","Akbar","Anthony","Vijay","Amit"}; int i; char*t; t=n[3]; n[3]=n[4]; n[4]=t;...
Dear Sir/Madam, i have researched about lightning harvesting before three months and without having proper guidance and funds . i am publish my unfinished project into you for make it...
It's an open secret that after disrupting the music player, mobile and tablet markets, Apple's eyeing disruption of the television market. WSJ today posted that the officials who're working with...
Hiiii friends... I have completed my B.tech from ECE branch..and i want tomake my career in Telecom Sector. Please suggest me what to do?????/