wL communication

Guys I need to transmit a signal at the range of 0 to 10 meters (aprox) .which signal can I use???? RF or IR..

If RF .then how can I reduce d distance range to RF ???

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Why not a laser diode beam? IR if the beam should not be seen. Optical if this is not a requirement. Can be modulated for security.
  • Janaa karti
    Janaa karti
    I want to do it in low cost and I wanna transmit the signal in 360°
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Do you mean a spherical wave front like a radio transmission? Then RF is probably best. Or a spherical LED lamp modulated by the signal being transmitted.. The receiver may need to have a telescopic collector to eliminate external interference.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    The RF transmitters generally operate on a voltage range. The lesser is the voltage, the lesser is the range.
  • Janaa karti
    Janaa karti
    The 433 MHZ RF transmitter has the approx range of 100 meters ... How can I reduce its range to 0 to 10 meters????
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Janaa karti
    The 433 MHZ RF transmitter has the approx range of 100 meters ... How can I reduce its range to 0 to 10 meters????
    Difficult to precisely confine the range. Run it on a lowest permissible voltage. That's the most you can do.
  • Janaa karti
    Janaa karti
    I m not expecting the exact range.... I jus want approx 10 meters ..

Thank u .. And I'll try ur idea

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I upgraded my phpStorm IDE to the latest version and began getting a nasty Project Data Sources: re-sync required error. I ignored it for a couple of times but it...
Gionee fans who loved it when the company released its flagship Marathon M5 smartphone, have all reasons to rejoice as its younger brother - the Marathon M5 Lite has been...
Its really a mystery (to me). Where does the magnetic energy comes from? i.e., a magnet creates an energy output without the need of an energy input. This violates the...
I have been tracking the placement process at L&T Infotech and found that the haven't made any major changes to their company's recruitment process. The usual round include: Aptitude test...
Google’s balloon powered internet service initiative is facing a technical glitch, as the proposed bandwidth of 700-900 MHz is the same as the one used for cellular operations in India....