WiTricity

I really cant believe that electricity can be transmitted without the use of wires, just through some kind of electromagnetic induction. Can anyone explain the concept of wireless electricity? Has it practically come to use?

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Welcome to CE family 😁

Please introduce yourself in the introduction section

I will try to look for an answer and post it
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    hello supri_cs,

i just came across an article on wireless electricity

check it out: #-Link-Snipped-#

and here is more: #-Link-Snipped-#

hope you find it useful.
  • gohm
    gohm
    This was one of the final projects Tesla worked on.
  • patsham
    patsham
    Welcome to CE.
    Have u ever seen how RFID antennas work? They work based on electromagnetic induction.The voltage transfer between reading and tag coils is accomplished through inductive coupling between the two.Thus helping us in reading the tags.
  • patsham
    patsham
    Refer this site PDF to understand its working.
  • ravi_raar
    ravi_raar
    Friends Can anyone of you share your experience, working/understanding Witricity.Presently i am working on it,I was wondering if anyone of you can share a working circuit,That can help me experimentally understand the concept.

Regards,
    Ravi
  • Rahul Ghodake
    Rahul Ghodake
    Can anyone tell me how to design rectangular coil for wireless mobile

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Loosely based on Chetan Bhagat’s bestseller ‘Five Point Someone’, ‘3 Idiots’ revolves around the lives of three boys of a high-end engineering college played by Aamir Khan, Madhavan and Sharman....
Hello all!!!! I am 31 and in the second half of my first year at University in Dundee Scotland, I want to maximize my potential in my four year course....
1912, 1913
A big Hi to every one first I am using airtel broadband connection in my home at 64Kbps speed.Yesterday when i was surfing through airtel website and downloaded a software...
Watch 3 idiots 2009 hindi movie amir khan madhavan kareena kapoor bomman irani on youtube daily motion zshare novamov movshare youku, links will be updated soon