speed

A big Hi to every one first
I am using airtel broadband connection in my home at 64Kbps speed.Yesterday when i was surfing through airtel website and downloaded a software called airtel netxpert for broadband connection troubleshooting. i noticed that for downloading that software airtel is giving me 2 Mbps speed. why is it so??????? is there something in the html coding of that webpage 😕

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    TARANJEET SINGH
    A big Hi to every one first
    I am using airtel broadband connection in my home at 64Kbps speed.Yesterday when i was surfing through airtel website and downloaded a software called airtel netxpert for broadband connection troubleshooting. i noticed that for downloading that software airtel is giving me 2 Mbps speed. why is it so??????? is there something in the html coding of that webpage 😕
    I can make a guess out but of no use. Have you ever heard a term something like as "A forceful selling stuff" in marketing world:sshhh: Best option is call their 24 x 7 customer care and let us also know in what all case of downloads we can get such speeds. Until you are not going to raise your voice regarding this, rest of airtel braodband users are not able to get benefit. Rest is your wish.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Taranjeet I think it is because you are accessing their own airtel server.. so might be they give you good speed on their own site so as to promote or display the quality of services they provide

Airtel is ramping up its customer care services with great products like NetXpert and other services.. Might be this is one of them..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Watch 3 idiots 2009 hindi movie amir khan madhavan kareena kapoor bomman irani on youtube daily motion zshare novamov movshare youku, links will be updated soon
I am 3rd year b.e. (ece) student. I am greatly interested in field of microprocessors and programming. I want to do m.tech. Which branch suits to my interest?
I am having problem in my Windows XP Registry. When I type regedit in RUN .Nothing happens .No message is displayed and no window opens after that.I am unable to...
Sir can you guide me on my project. My project is on a 3 Axis Robot which moves on a gantry, picks and places the objects from one side to...
Please tell me the Important/Useful Chapters of 1) Quantitative Aptitude 2) Verbal and Non-verbal Ability from R.S Aggarwal for Written Test in Campus Placement of IT Companies. Also tell me...