Review: 3 Idiots

Loosely based on Chetan Bhagat’s bestseller ‘Five Point Someone’, ‘3 Idiots’ revolves around the lives of three boys of a high-end engineering college played by Aamir Khan, Madhavan and Sharman.

[​IMG]

So, if anyone of you has seen it please post your reviews.

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    ya the overall movie was good,and gives a good message that if you have the capability then success comes automatically.And remember the key word: ALL IZZ WELL 😀
  • Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    Really nice movie! I like it very much.
    I like the attitude of Rancho (Aamir Khan) the way he handles the situations by controlling his fear of heart by saying "AAL IZZ WELL".
    After watching this movie i think the education system should be changed.
    It will change the prospective of students towards education.

It is must for every student.......
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I watched it on 24th itself!

Its a good movie 😀
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    really awesome movie....i really liked it ...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I have heard news that the script of this film is quite similar to chetan Bhagat's 'Five point someone'
    is it really so?
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Yes the whole buzz from the beginning was that it is loosely based on the novel

and it is because of the broad idea and the theme of the movie and the script pieces also resemble to the novel

They all know this but just creating a media hype to scoop out publicity and get more attention nothing else so don't worry end result would be an opening credit being added to the film prints.
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    its one of the finest movies ever I have seen in bollywood.
    Aamir Khan really rocks.

I have seen it for 10 times... its really Nice
    i will rate it ***** 😁
  • daintyDoll
    daintyDoll
    True enough , a well made movie it is,with lots of good messages and at the same time very entertaining. It depicts the kind of challenges an engineering student faces and how he is unable sometimes to face them . It emphasizes the fact that learning should be an enjoyable process rather than a burden..learning should encourage creativity also . The truest test of things that we learn lies in our ability to implement them or apply them in different situations . These are some of the things I gathered from the movie. But I think Chetan Bhagat desrves a little more credit than what has been given to him .Because afterall the story and the characters which we love so much belong to him . What do you think?
  • Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    It is true enough that the movie is rocking.
    It is one of the best movie that i have seen ever.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Finally I watched this movie ...after 'border' this is the movie that totally changed my mind set ..Guys one thing to say 'If everyone will have a friend like Rancho no one will ever be defeated' . I must say it is a 5 stars movie
    superb
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    that was phunsuk wangdu..
    am I right..
    ha ha...
    😀
    another masterpiece from Aamir's side...
    super awsum movie..
    But I must say, the book 5 POINT SOMEONE was more cool..
    now Iam waiting for his wife's directed movie..
    hope that wud be as awsum to match Aamir's status..
  • madugula
    madugula
    yes.. the movie was really awesome. i have found 3 messages from this movie. 😛

1. just dreaming about becoming something isn't enough. we should have courage to withstand all the troubles to make it real.
    2. parents shouldn't blindly rub their goals on their children. they should know their child's interests.
    3. always maintain one idiotic friend like rancho.. 😁
  • shyamala_sharma
    shyamala_sharma
    3 lessons from "3 idiots movie"
    1.do any work with passion
    2.believe in yourself(ALL IZZ WELL)
    3.every one always have one idiotic friend😀
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    everybody wants a friend like rancho 😉 so no one wants to be an rancho
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    " 3 Idiot" really great movie I think its name should be "ALL IZ WELL"
    these three words works like magic
    Aamir khan was awesome in this movie
    I really appreciate that character of " Rancho" played by Aamir .
    it also shows good friendship and also presents the life of students in the IIT's
    this movie will change the way of selecting the people in the private sector
    now Industry wants people who are innovative & have new Ideas
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Aal iz weel

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all!!!! I am 31 and in the second half of my first year at University in Dundee Scotland, I want to maximize my potential in my four year course....
1912, 1913
A big Hi to every one first I am using airtel broadband connection in my home at 64Kbps speed.Yesterday when i was surfing through airtel website and downloaded a software...
Watch 3 idiots 2009 hindi movie amir khan madhavan kareena kapoor bomman irani on youtube daily motion zshare novamov movshare youku, links will be updated soon
I am 3rd year b.e. (ece) student. I am greatly interested in field of microprocessors and programming. I want to do m.tech. Which branch suits to my interest?