Wireless or wired robot

I have a question that which robot is better either wireless or wired pls help me. please provide me some information that how could i make my robot better for robowar .

Replies

• Ramesh_Kumar
    Ramesh_Kumar
    hello Buddy... wireless robots look smarter and work good... but coming to Robowars concept, its better to go for wired robots only.. It becomes a bit complicated if you go for wireless robots. For this kind of Robot, you should build a metal chassis which can offord opponent's hits and weapon attacks. also you should concentrate mainly on desiging a custom weapon of any mechanism which can easily damage your opponent's robot and also you should design a defending mechanisms for your bot while opponent is hitting you. after this, here comes Motion technology. You should make your bot move very freely also carry much weights like weapons, etc..there are many types of motors you can use. if you go for high torque DC motors, the output is good but costs too high. once upon a time i have done Robowars and i have used Self starter motor of Bajaz Pulsar Bike it comes at low cost at any automobile workshop and you can run with a high power battery. it will give a sufficient torque required for Robowars. But be carefull with wiring and all use high quality wire and for remore controll, i used limit switches becacuse they work with high currents accurately without damaging. Choose a high rating 12V/24v battery of minimum 7ah(current rating) or you may use Car batterys. I am attaching my design but its not my final one, the initial stage of my project. if you need, i can help you more with the design and mechanisms also.
    If you have any doubts regarding this project, post your queries in this forum and i will try my level best to answer your doubts.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We performed a sitewide upgrade early this morning. The upgrade includes security, stability fixes and a new feature for everyone that removes the pain out of quoting messages in your...
C42Engineering is startup venture co-founded by Sidu Ponnappa, Aakash Dharmadhikari and Niranjan Paranjape in the year 2010. Sidu got his engineering degree in Computer Science from Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)...
Intex Mobiles has launched a new Android 4.2.2 running smartphone named "Intex Aqua 4X" that features a 4-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen with a 800 x 480 pixel resolution display and...
Hi sir i m extc student i want know is there demand for telecom n wat i have to prepare for better job (courses ,languges) N wat the demand for...
The Xiaomi Redmi 1s smartphone's rear camera is 8 megapixels and the front camera is 1.3 megapixels. Additionally, it offers the following camera features: LED Flash, Autofocus, Geo-tagging, HDR photo...