Wireless mic?

Hello,

i have a 3.5 mm jack microphone connected to my speech circuit.
i would like to be able to use a wireless mic.
is there a bluetooth adapter that has a 3.5mm jack so i can connect it to the circuit, then use a bluetooth mic and connect it to the adapter?
therefore i would not have wires ..

thank you

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Re: wireless mic ??

No, this setup would require extra circuitry and extra cicuitry for the power supply of the wireless system.

Actually this is a very good Q. One thing you CAN do is::::

Replace the normal mic with a FM transmitter in your hand. The other side, the board where you connect your mic, use a normal FM radio.

Set the FM transmitter's output frequency to a set value like 99.1 MHz and on the small pocket radio connected to your Voice recognition board, set the input frequency to 99.1 Mhz. Here you go! 😀 You have a working wireless mic.

How to get a transmitter and radio?

Call up your local hobby electronic store and ask for a smaaal basic FM transmitter. Ask the same company for a basic FM radio receiver too or buy a cheap small one 😀

Remember, you have to know how and where to connect the wires onto the board, do not destroy the original socket, but solder it onto the board itself. I hope you got my point. Where do you live by the way?
  • Q8uwait
    Q8uwait

great , thanks for the info, i will try that

am from kuwait but currently in usa ..

i saw ur location dubai ? so ur from uae or u live there ?
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx

I lived most my life in Saudi Arabia, then came to UAE for my university. My nationality is Indian 😀

Its good you got the concept of the wireless mic. If you are in the US, its awesome. Electronics as a hobby is pretty good there, so you can get the parts easy and cheap. For any technical doubts, write again. Also it would be nice if you keep us updated on your project.
  • Q8uwait
    Q8uwait

I see nicee ..

its good that its warm there, here its just freezing in michigan lol

hopefully it will be my last semister and graduating then going back to q8

oh yea once my project is done i'll post a link with all info about it.

thanks for the help, i'll be testing things out this weekend

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Help me out in analyzing the forces and torques on links for a industrial pick and place robot for a payload capacity of 250gms
hi, i want to study web designing. can u suggest me books related to this subjects & websites? Thank U.
Did any of you guys know this? Google now sponsors Wine for further developments on the same. This is to support their software Picasa on Linux as well. God bless...
All right techies of the world, answer me this. Do you remember all the different types of normalization we learnt? 1NF, 2NF, 3NF, 4NF, 5NF (yes there is one), BCNF...
Can anyone shed more light on this? I know why it is needed and all that at a theoretical level itself. What I need to know more about is -...