Wireless Charger Mini project & Paper ppresentation

I'm currently doing B-Tech ECE third year .. I'm going to paper presentation and mini project on topic "WIRELESS CHARGER". anyone give me suggestion..Share your experience.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What suggestions are you expecting? It is impossible to offer suggestions without looking at your paper.
  • Balaji Vj
    Balaji Vj
    Well u are correct. . It should be done in IEEE format or something like that

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Remember, Skoda's Mega Man-Pram? If you thought its 20inch alloy wheels and all-terrain response were ground breaking features, you will find the Smartbe Intelligent Stroller out of this world. Smartbe...
Project Abstract / Summary : A self-compacting concrete (SCC) is the one that can be placed in the form and can go through obstructions by its own weight and without...
Project Abstract / Summary : The main objective of this project is to convert water into ice instantly. In this project we have used the zeolite technology. This is done...
Project Abstract / Summary : my project is all about to convert numeric into word. it is build in c or c++. it is simple but quit logical. i found...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is an extension of the Internet of Things (IoT) where each and every lock can be controlled via a smartphone from anywhere around...