number in words

Project Abstract / Summary : my project is all about to convert numeric into word.
it is build in c or c++.
it is simple but quit logical.
i found it interesting.
it helps kids to learn and practice.

to help kids to understand numbers to word conversion.it is build in c++.
kids can practice my project during there practice work or we can also use my project to fill forms in less time.in future i will try to make it some more tricky game or converter to understand real time problems in easy way through programs.its a simple,logical,helpful project to win this contest.my project makes learning interesting for kids and its also help to convert the numbers in to word format

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : to help kids to understand numbers to word conversion.it is build in c++.
kids can practice my project during there practice work or we can also use my project to fill forms in less time.in future i will try to make it some more tricky game or converter to understand real time problems in easy way through programs.its a simple,logical,helpful project to win this contest.my project makes learning interesting for kids and its also help to convert the numbers in to word format

Project Highlights : its a simple,logical,helpful project to win this contest.my project makes learning interesting for kids and its also help to convert the numbers in to word format.i know its a small one but the interesting part is logic behind it and its use make it worth-full to win this contest.it is build in c++.
kids can practice my project during there practice work or we can also use my project to fill forms in less time

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Rungta college of engineering and technology
City: bhilai
State: chhattisgarh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is an extension of the Internet of Things (IoT) where each and every lock can be controlled via a smartphone from anywhere around...
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), USA is all set to launch a facial detection software to identify right whales. NOAA along with Mathworks put forward a competition on...
hello everyone i am akash previously i worked as a erection n planning engineer for a power plant in odisha. i completed my B.Tech in EEE and pursued job in...
Former ISRO chief, K Kasturirangan proclaimed that outlining of a strategy is an integral part of the Indian Space program, for the sake of long term sustainability. India has been...
Project Abstract / Summary : SUMMARY : This project explains the deflection and failures in the beams and concrete slabs.the failures in the concrete structures due to deflection bye the...