Ice Quick Maker

Project Abstract / Summary : The main objective of this project is to convert water into ice instantly. In this project we have used the zeolite technology. This is done by using vacuum pump and zeolite. Germany, have developed these mini refrigerators and freezer boxes for mobile and stationary use that are designed to operate more efficiently in their respective application areas than current technology allows. And for this purpose i convert hand pump into vacuum pump.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : concern about and well-informed interest in a particular situation or development, for awareness, to share the knowledge like this type of thermal project, this project contain simple design and easy to operate, its almost maintenance free

Project Highlights : Because its the very new system for generating ice instantly. In our country this idea is new. And i think its the very most easy way to convert water into ice anywhere like picnic, visit, etc,. And its cost is very lower than vapor compression refrigeration system parts.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Gujarat Technological University
City: gandhinagar
State: gujarat
Participating Team From: First Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : my project is all about to convert numeric into word. it is build in c or c++. it is simple but quit logical. i found...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is an extension of the Internet of Things (IoT) where each and every lock can be controlled via a smartphone from anywhere around...
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), USA is all set to launch a facial detection software to identify right whales. NOAA along with Mathworks put forward a competition on...
hello everyone i am akash previously i worked as a erection n planning engineer for a power plant in odisha. i completed my B.Tech in EEE and pursued job in...
Former ISRO chief, K Kasturirangan proclaimed that outlining of a strategy is an integral part of the Indian Space program, for the sake of long term sustainability. India has been...