Wipro to manage IT for International Airport @ Mumbai

Wipro Infotech has bagged the contract to manage IT operations for the International Airport @ Mumbai. Wipro's main responsibility will be to ensure that the IT operations run smooth using the existing infrastructure the Airport has.

Looks like most of the Indian IT companies are not turning their focus from the US and the UK to homegrown projects.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There has always been a discussion about why India has not produced a global IT company that doesn't act as a service center for the leading software/IT/hardware/banking companies, despite having...
Most of the projects or research, I believe has been aimed at improving the efficiency of conversion of solar energy to electrical (solar cells) or heat energy (solar heaters). I'm...
Hello friend's As we know android rocks on mobiles and tablets. Some of my friend's are saying that android desktop version is coming and this time Microsoft finds a big...
By an official tweet ; samsung galaxy s4 is likely to be released on march 14.. here is a glimpse of s4
We, the students. People are allowed to make mistakes, but we aren't. Your comments?