Windows 8 to be released in October

Tami Reller announced the release of Windows 8 to be in October 2012 and Windows 8 Release To Manufacturing version in August in the Microsoft Conference.
Do you like the chances of Windows 8 being a great version? What are your comments on the Metro UI?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's an old news. The consumer preview is already out and a lot of people are already familiar with what Windows 8 offers. Yes, it will be a better Windows; but I'm yet to try the Metro UI.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How many of you are aware about development of VLSI in India! One of the major branch of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. Lets discuss and get aware about Growth of...
hi.. i'm hussain.. instrumentation and control engineering student
Which programming platform is easier to learn and develop quick web applications.
I got placed in TCS and i hope that i'll receive Joining letter by end of October. Till then i'm free.Package is 3.16 lac. Another option i have is a...
Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Industries (RIL) increased their revenue and just managed to get their entry (Rank - 99) to the top 100 global firms in the Fortune 500 list...