Windows 8.1 Start Image Orientation Problem

every time I turn on my computer , it shows as the following pic I've uploaded... what can be done to stop that from happening. also, my computer hangs just after i start it and as i restart it doesn't hang. but the next time i start my computer the same problem appears and as i restart it works perfectly fine.. i have tried formatting my computer , but it didn't help. what might be the cause and solution to this problem. my pc configurations are:
Processor- intel Pentium 4
RAM- 3 GB
system type- 32 bit OS
win 8.1

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    You have two boot sectors which is identified by your system
    Try following after login into system
    win+R --> msconfig --> boot (tab) --> select and delete other option.
    Hope this will solve the issue.

PS: you can change picture orientation in windows picture viewer Ctrl + ,(comma) 😉
  • dhruba sunuwar
    dhruba sunuwar
    Anoop Kumar
    You have two boot sectors which is identified by your system
    Try following after login into system
    win+R --> msconfig --> boot (tab) --> select and delete other option.
    Hope this will solve the issue.

PS: you can change picture orientation in windows picture viewer Ctrl + ,(comma) 😉
    thanks a lot, and what about the hanging problem! do you have any solutions to that too! 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I believe thread title has been updated. but it's not start image orientation problem.
    It is picture orientation problem only.

Are you using cracked version 👀. Then it's difficult because no body knows how crack is working. Mostly they start working at time of boot only and might causing problem.
  • dhruba sunuwar
    dhruba sunuwar
    Anoop Kumar
    I believe thread title has been updated. but it's not start image orientation problem.
    It is picture orientation problem only.

Are you using cracked version 👀. Then it's difficult because no body knows how crack is working. Mostly they start working at time of boot only and might causing problem.
    the problem is not with the windows i guess. i used windows 7 before and the same problem was there. i thought changing the operating system would solve the problem so installed win 8.1. yet the problem persisted. its probably because of faulty hardware...
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    dhruba sunuwar
    every time I turn on my computer , it shows as the following pic I've uploaded... what can be done to stop that from happening. also, my computer hangs just after i start it and as i restart it doesn't hang. but the next time i start my computer the same problem appears and as i restart it works perfectly fine.. i have tried formatting my computer , but it didn't help. what might be the cause and solution to this problem. my pc configurations are:
    Processor- intel Pentium 4
    RAM- 3 GB
    system type- 32 bit OS
    win 8.1
    as i know that microsoft launches the windows8 advanced version with 8.1 but this is not compatible for many because it is not very well integrated with the devices so it shows a problem to operate it and the speed is also decreases or i can say that it is not better to upgrade to it.
  • dhruba sunuwar
    dhruba sunuwar
    yogi.bharadwaj
    as i know that microsoft launches the windows8 advanced version with 8.1 but this is not compatible for many because it is not very well integrated with the devices so it shows a problem to operate it and the speed is also decreases or i can say that it is not better to upgrade to it.
    actually the problem was with windows 7 , thinking that it would be solved i formatted my computer and used win 8.1... but it didnt do so.....!! :/
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    dhruba sunuwar
    actually the problem was with windows 7 , thinking that it would be solved i formatted my computer and used win 8.1... but it didnt do so.....!! :/
    try windows 8 its better for u
  • dhruba sunuwar
    dhruba sunuwar
    yogi.bharadwaj
    try windows 8 its better for u
    you don't seem to be getting my question !!! thanks anyways for the effort!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MECHANICAL engineering which deals with many branches and a vast department.nowadays integrated cources which are available in annauniversity nd deemed university.stil dis type of course are not familiar.WHAT is the...
I found this world e-waste map created by people at https://www.step-initiative.org/index.php/WorldMap.html that gives a representaion of the electrical and electronic euquipment put on the market and resulting into e-waste. You...
The worst thing about dining at a restaurant is the waiting time. You have to wait for the waiter to take your orders and then you have to wait for...
In what appears to be the major leak for the operating system, it is now being shared that the Windows 8.1 phone is going to feature virtual on-screen buttons instead...
Suzuki Motorcycle India Ltd (SMIL) has planned to launch its new street bike - the Suzuki Inazuma GW250 in India in January next year. To be assembled in SMIL's Gurgaon...