Wind Energy Technology Event - 07-NOV-2012

This event aims to cover the latest developments in utility-scale and smaller wind turbine and generator technologies; developments in control system design, data acquisition and field measurements; new approaches for energy storage, distribution, wind farm siting, and construction.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM TORQUE REQUIRED TO FASTEN M20,M24(100 MM LONG) HIGH TENSILE FASTENER,IN Nm?
Hello everyone!!! I need a website urgently please.......can anyone give me a website.... by mistake i misplaced my website due to a problem in pc. My all data related to...
I'm looking for innovative and fresh project ideas in the VLSI domain. Can someone provide a few ideas?
Hello CEans! My name is András Róna. I'm living in Veresegyház (small town close to Budapest/Hungary/Europe/Earth). I'm retired already. Prior this "occupation", I've worked for Hungarian Television as IT-engineer for...
Where is that button I am not able to find it Initially it was in the Right side bar now not able to find it in the community segment itself...