WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM TORQUE REQUIRED

WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM TORQUE REQUIRED TO FASTEN M20,M24(100 MM LONG) HIGH TENSILE FASTENER,IN Nm?

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    PRAD CHAKRABORTY
    WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM TORQUE REQUIRED TO FASTEN M20,M24(100 MM LONG) HIGH TENSILE FASTENER,IN Nm?
    Depends on shear strength of fastener material. Else, the question should be minimum torque required, isn't it?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Once you know the material properties apply the equation T/ J=G θ / L= t/ R. Do not forget to take 80% of standard diameter for design.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone!!! I need a website urgently please.......can anyone give me a website.... by mistake i misplaced my website due to a problem in pc. My all data related to...
I'm looking for innovative and fresh project ideas in the VLSI domain. Can someone provide a few ideas?
Hello CEans! My name is András Róna. I'm living in Veresegyház (small town close to Budapest/Hungary/Europe/Earth). I'm retired already. Prior this "occupation", I've worked for Hungarian Television as IT-engineer for...
Where is that button I am not able to find it Initially it was in the Right side bar now not able to find it in the community segment itself...
SIR suggest me some institute and training centres which gives best training for CCNA course. I have searched many centres but most of them are fake.Please give me some suggestion...