Self-introduction by arona

Hello CEans!

My name is András Róna. I'm living in Veresegyház (small town close to Budapest/Hungary/Europe/Earth).

I'm retired already. Prior this "occupation", I've worked for Hungarian Television as IT-engineer for several years.

I've worked as HW developer for long time at begining of my career. I deal with embeded microcontrollers nowdays. (AVR is preferred.) I've a big aim: to build a hobby-CNC machine.

I've received a link today which linked to crazyengineers. I signed up immediately, because I'm crazy and I'm engineer, so I've felt at home here. I hope that I will meet several good fellows.

BRGDS to everyone,
András Róna

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Welcome to CE madam

Nice to have a expert Crazy engineer amidst

Do share your experience for us to learn from in different fields of IT and We are eager to see more of your posts here in CE
  • arona
    arona
    Hello, TKS for reply. I'll do my best if I get time enough. 👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We're sure you'll find several like minded 'crazy engineers' here. We look forward to active participation from you in the community.
  • arona
    arona
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We're sure you'll find several like minded 'crazy engineers' here. We look forward to active participation from you in the community.
    thank you. 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    arona
    Hello CEans! My name is András Róna. I'm living in Veresegyház (small town close to Budapest/Hungary/Europe/Earth). I'm retired already. Prior this "occupation", I've worked for Hungarian Television as IT-engineer for several years. András Róna
    Welcome András to CE.

Do interact at your leisure. An engineer never retires. This may interest you:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Hai,welcome😀
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    hello... nice u r here...this site is for crazy engg. so u will enjoy here. welcome...😀
  • arona
    arona
    bioramani
    Welcome András to CE.

Do interact at your leisure. An engineer never retires. This may interest you:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thank You!

" An engineer never retires." You are absolutely right. I develope circuits, write programs as earlier, only the workplace is my flat. So, I'm not retired engineer in fact. 👍

TKS for link, it will be studied.
  • arona
    arona
    pikachu1994
    Hai,welcome😀
    Thank you. 😀
  • arona
    arona
    anjali zendre
    hello... nice u r here...this site is for crazy engg. so u will enjoy here. welcome...😀
    Thank you! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Where is that button I am not able to find it Initially it was in the Right side bar now not able to find it in the community segment itself...
SIR suggest me some institute and training centres which gives best training for CCNA course. I have searched many centres but most of them are fake.Please give me some suggestion...
Wishing you many many happy returns of the day CEan Reya and CEan itchap 🎉 Party Time.
I bought a brand new hp mini 110 battery replacement (HP Mini 110 Battery 6 cell 5200mAh 11.1V) the detecting software BatteryMon shows that the capacity has lost 8.6%. The...
Infosys has delayed the joining dates of the newly recruited candidates by about 3 months. We learn that the company isn't sending joining dates at the moment. In order to...