Will 7" Mini-iPad Be Better Than The 10" iPad?

Apple is rumoured to be in the process of launching a smaller, pocket friendly version of the popular tablet brand - the iPad. The 7" seems to be Apple's answer to Samsung and I'm beginning to wonder whether it really makes sense for Apple to launch the smaller version of it.

No hardware, software details are available yet. But if Apple actually launches 7" iPad, do you think it will get the markets left untouched by the 10" original iPad?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

inviting unix users to share difficulties they faced while using the system or any changes/improvements that were required or some project idea that can make use of capabilities of unix....
I m a second year electrical engineering student. I was informed about a training by TI University Program on MSP430 LaunchPad. Is this useful for me? This training is certified...
Hi, It's Anushka Vaghani....I'm first year engineering student from Gujarat-India 😀 I hope I'll get some really useful resources for my studies.
why do automobile suffer power loss with increase i n altitude???
Isnt it interesting how elements we use gets stronger and last longer as we apply dimensions to it .Would it be stonger choosing an element that was inspected 4 dimensionally?...