Hi! It's Anushka Vaghani from India :)

Hi, It's Anushka Vaghani....I'm first year engineering student from Gujarat-India πŸ˜€
I hope I'll get some really useful resources for my studies.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE !
    There are so many college goers and experienced engineers that are engrossed in technical discussion, for helping themselves and others.

Looking for your active participation on the forum.

-CB
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Welcome to CE Anushka. You are at the best place for your studies. CE can help you in many ways. Having updated technical knowledge, clearing your doubts, improving analytical thinking and also some very great friends. Have a nice stay
  • ErAnushka
    ErAnushka
    Thank you guys ^_^
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to the world of CE. Feel free to take part in discussions.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ErAnushka
    Hi, It's Anushka Vaghani....I'm first year engineering student from Gujarat-India πŸ˜€
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time Here.

I was in Vadodara for Two years. A very calm city.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to our awesome community & Keep Trolling 😏
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ErAnushka
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Be comfortable here and enjoy CE.
  • ErAnushka
    ErAnushka
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    thank you guys, it would be awesome if I get some notes πŸ˜€

Need help :

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why do automobile suffer power loss with increase i n altitude???
Isnt it interesting how elements we use gets stronger and last longer as we apply dimensions to it .Would it be stonger choosing an element that was inspected 4 dimensionally?...
Hi, Is anyone know's how to convert C# to Matalb? but automatically... Thanks,
Patent infringement suit war is spreading the wings. Per Latest new, Motorola-Google’s had all the plans to filed a patent suit against Apple seeking for import ban of all major...
Since School Days, I never liked Monday, as I have to go to school after Sunday 😁 With my job love for Monday almost vanished... 😏 Today, I was reading...