To what dimension was the universe made?

Isnt it interesting how elements we use gets stronger and last longer as we apply dimensions to it .Would it be stonger choosing an element that was inspected 4 dimensionally? Example to what dimension was the universe made?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, this could be seriously off topic - but is there a way of defining Universe in 'n' dimensions? From whatever little knowledge I have about Universe, the biggest hurdle in setting up dimensional coordinates for anything is going to be selecting the location of the origin.
  • happy-boson
    happy-boson
    its hard to construct a point when everything began in a big bang
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Solid geometry is fascinating. Andhra University library was a great place. All sorts of books were to be found there. One was: Edwin A. Abbott's Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions. I later bought my own copy. It is a fantastic voyage into multi dimensions. As beings occupying an essentially 3D space it is difficult for us to 'see' higher dimensions. We do not even see the third dimension. It is only our binocular vision that allows the brain to interpret the third dimension. The author starts with a 2D being, who understands the concept of 3D and dares to look at even more dimensions.
    The physicist George Gamow considers this in his Tomkins books. Each one of us can be considered to be a long worm kind of entity, the length being time. The beginning of the worm is the child. The cross section at any instant is the person at that moment.

This makes for interesting reading: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    happy-boson
    its hard to construct a point when everything began in a big bang
    Indeed it is. From what I have read in a website, The Great Scientist Stephen hawking once finding equation (i forgot name of that equation), he wondered if we dis-integrate that equation, the point when the universe was created, its age, & even its mass can be known. But, unfortunately, when disintegrating, the protocol of mathematics are distorted & desired result is not obtained. Fascinating , isn't it ? *Maths can't defeat Eternal-Nature*

Coming to dimensions, According to string theory there are 26 dimensions of what universe is made up of, we know four dimension : Line, plane, time & spacetime(space acting as 3D & time being another dimension, combining makes 4th dimension). many theories revolves around spacetime, & one is worm-hole. There's even an assumption/Theories saying, Aliens are there at same place where we are, but in different dimension.
  • happy-boson
    happy-boson
    bioramani
    Solid geometry is fascinating. Andhra University library was a great place. All sorts of books were to be found there. One was: Edwin A. Abbott's Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions. I later bought my own copy. It is a fantastic voyage into multi dimensions. As beings occupying an essentially 3D space it is difficult for us to 'see' higher dimensions. We do not even see the third dimension. It is only our binocular vision that allows the brain to interpret the third dimension. The author starts with a 2D being, who understands the concept of 3D and dares to look at even more dimensions.
    The physicist George Gamow considers this in his Tomkins books. Each one of us can be considered to be a long worm kind of entity, the length being time. The beginning of the worm is the child. The cross section at any instant is the person at that moment.

This makes for interesting reading: #-Link-Snipped-#
    we have learned alot of our surroundings by what we are endowed with taste touch feel breathe and our mind and with these abilities we can master our world at this moment until the 3rd deminsion but what about the next one yes we have fear of it like learning how to walk but I believe we can comprehend the 4th from our desire of better things. well look for example do frequencies travel in the fourth? well here could be one device like our eyes to the third.
  • happy-boson
    happy-boson
    The_Big_K
    Okay, this could be seriously off topic - but is there a way of defining Universe in 'n' dimensions? From whatever little knowledge I have about Universe, the biggest hurdle in setting up dimensional coordinates for anything is going to be selecting the location of the origin.
    the universe is the basis of all dimensions which is why celstial things can exist in it and we can fathom the existence of all of them in it. i got one what about stars?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Is anyone know's how to convert C# to Matalb? but automatically... Thanks,
Patent infringement suit war is spreading the wings. Per Latest new, Motorola-Google’s had all the plans to filed a patent suit against Apple seeking for import ban of all major...
Since School Days, I never liked Monday, as I have to go to school after Sunday 😁 With my job love for Monday almost vanished... 😏 Today, I was reading...
I'm planning to do projects in inverters, so i want to clearly understand multilevel inverters and its advantages over ordinary conventional inverters.
Hi, I need a little help over here. I'm new to this site and I've no idea where to find study material. Anyone have "Notes" for this subject? I badly...