Wifi Modem Buying Advice

hai friends. i need ur help in buying a wifi modem. i have got a BSNL modem ( without wifi).now iam in need of a wifi modem..in internet i surfed abt the same and saw airtel is providing wifi pocket modem for 500 rs with 650Mb. As am a student i ll simply surf abt concepts and CE ๐Ÿ˜€ and i feel 650 Mb is more than enuf for me . All i need is can u suggest me a good product ? can i change my BSNL modem and get a wifi one or can i buy airtel ? or can u suggest me any new idea?

thnx in advance

Chithra Srinivas .

Replies

• chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    nobody is there to help me out ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    650 MB in 500 Rs is costly.
    Buy wifi modem for BSNL & stick to it.
    You never know when you have to download something like software or favorite movies or maybe project datas.
    500 rupees Unlimited plan in BSNL is better option for you in my opinion. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    troll thnx.but i am havin a bsnl modem without wifi they say they will take this old 1 and give me a wifi one but still i have to pay 3k thats what makes me think any how i ll try to buy 1 thnx troll ๐Ÿ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Or you can just buy a wireless router and use it along with your modem.. Wireless routers are cheap, and very good routers from well-known makers like Netgear, with many features can be got for as low as Rs.1500 or so..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i belong to ece department (3 rd year).In our university we are having a co-diploma course in vlsi technology,is such course helpful ? if so how please help me...
I would like to apply for the post of Student Intern in a reputed organization. I am presently pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with a C.G.P.A of 9.13 from SRM...
I bet the following robot must have brought an A+ to the students who designed it as a final year project. The robot crawls the chalkboard and erases all the...
can across this witty article, where a student found innumerable excuses of not reading a book, his assignemnt was to write a summary of the same. When he posted a...
once there was a quote stating that necessity is the mother of invention but now-a-days it changed to"luxury is the mother of invention".