Is my course a value added one ?

hi,
i belong to ece department (3 rd year).In our university we are having a co-diploma course in vlsi technology,is such course helpful ? if so how please help me...

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    You might have that VLSI subject and VLSI lab in one of your semesters. If you are so much interested in it, do a co-diplomo course in VLSI and start doing some interesting projects in VLSI.

VLSI applications is prominent in some of the research areas such as Neutral networks, High performance computing and communication systems.
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    yes..we are having in 7th sem...but this co-diploma course is one year program (only 2 days a week)...but i am asking that whether it is helpful if i go into core side or any research institutes like drdo ...etc and one more thing that will it increase my priority level in any opening?
  • Adivy
    Adivy
    #-Link-Snipped-# Any course will be useful if you really try to learn something out of it.If you are interested to go into core electronics then this will be a good start.But before joining do check the course contents and also you interest level on the contents.VLSI is a vast subject.There is front-end design,back-end design,etc.Openings in VLSI industry for freshers are less comparatively but there are always door open somewhere or other if you search.So choose accordingly.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Saijayadeep
    hi,
    i belong to ece department (3 rd year).In our university we are having a co-diploma course in vlsi technology,is such course helpful ? if so how please help me...
    Yes It will helpful to you both in practical and Theory Marks if you are going to learn in 3rd year. VLSI has good scope in Electronics industries now a days.
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    thank you godfather...i joined the course.yesterday only attended the first class and he just taught the pre-requisites for the program and made us recall the topics, i will upload our course syllabus also within a few days,please go through it once and say your opinion...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to apply for the post of Student Intern in a reputed organization. I am presently pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with a C.G.P.A of 9.13 from SRM...
I bet the following robot must have brought an A+ to the students who designed it as a final year project. The robot crawls the chalkboard and erases all the...
can across this witty article, where a student found innumerable excuses of not reading a book, his assignemnt was to write a summary of the same. When he posted a...
once there was a quote stating that necessity is the mother of invention but now-a-days it changed to"luxury is the mother of invention".
This is the Project using PIC controller to control Servo motor through Usb 2.0 interface with System application. also i have attached schematic