Why mobile phone is also called as cellular phone?

can any one please tell me that why mobile phone is also called as cellular phone????????

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    most probably , basic of cell/mobile phone works in cell area

[​IMG]
    and these cell expanded to all over to region to create whole mobile network.

Cellular Network
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Nice post Anup,mobile network looks like a bee-hive and each tower operates in specific area,when we travel , device is cater by particular cell for providing services,hence its called a cellular network

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, we are studying mechanics of materials. during the study of stress - strain diagram i encounter 1 point which still confuses me. please explain me that what is...
air is an insulating medium ,then how it helps in communication?
C.J.Howard lost his foot to osteosarcoma. Nothing could put down the spirit of this runner. He ran with a prosthetic foot. He could not do equally well his other passion...
It has been estimated that the servers for internet consume 30 Billion Watts of energy of which 90% is wasted. “This is an industry dirty secret, and no one wants...
Ig-Nobel prizes are awarded by the American humorous magazine the Annals of Improbable Research, are an annual parody of the Nobel Prizes intended to "first make people laugh, and then...