Why competitive exams in India is very tough

Competitive exams in India are held by the government which is helped by any student get a good score in Exam. which make every student strong in mentally. Using abacus tricks make maths easy and very convenient for any person to calculate maths easily.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

... #-Link-Snipped-# - I had the same question years ago when I was preparing for CAT. My aim was to get into IIMs. 

Every institution has to implement their own process of selecting candidates. Everyone is looking for 'smart' people; but I don't think these exams actually do that. I might be wrong; but a lot of 'smart' people get eliminated in the process. 

The only key to cracking competitive exams is to practise previous years papers. Practise them as much you can and you can crack any exam. 

I'm inviting #-Link-Snipped-# sir to share his thoughts.  

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-# is right. These paper setters are rarely creative.

Just do what he suggested. You should be through.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello ma'am!!! Can you please give some latest projects on chess game(2 players, 1 "single" player)
I am in a great confusion what to choose and what will be my futurethere are mainly 2 cases i choose infosys or cdacif i choose  Infosys for now my...
As we know JEE Main 2019 Admit Card has been released on 17 December 2018. But I do not know the process of downloading? 
I am 2014 be(it) passout with aggregate 58.06 i wanted to do cdac cource .i got 1729 rank in a+b catogory. Is their any problem in placement due to 4...
Basically spot jamming is the type of noise jamming and pulse jamming is one of the few types of jamming how to simulate spot and pulse jamming in MATLAB?