CrazyEngineers
  • Kaustubh
    Kaustubh

MemberJul 6, 2011

Who's Got Google+ Invites?

It seems that Google didn't estimate the interest people would show in their Facebook killer application - Google Plus. It seems that just after few days of rolling out the service to limited users and enabling them with the ability to invite friends, Google's ran out of infrastructure and resources. Google, therefore has suspended the Google+ invites for some time. There are people who're actively selling the invites on eBay.

Anyone's got Google+ invite? Do inform all of us once the invites are opened for the next phase.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberJul 6, 2011

I am using Google + and i can invite (not sure) as Cean- RajdeepCE have some loopholes of google +. 😛
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Pensu

MemberJul 6, 2011

Well....officially invites are closed, but there are always other ways to make it happen........😉
    There are no invites available, but still people can be invited.
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberJul 6, 2011

nicepeeyush
    Well....officially invites are closed, but there are always other ways to make it happen........😉
    There are no invites available, but still people can be invited.
    I think its because of some loopholes in Google + system. 😉
    Cancel
  • Pensu

MemberJul 6, 2011

@godfather: yup.....it looks like there are some loopholes, but who cares. People are getting invited and enjoying the experience.....😀
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorJul 6, 2011

Sending invitations is reopened. 😀
    Let me know if want an invite.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register