Which mechanical related business can I start?

Actually most of the people says that those business can you start depending on your interest, means your interest is important factor. But I confuse all of them. Then plz tell me which business options are available in mechanical sector.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Santosh, welcome to CE. While you should start business depending upon your interest and area of expertise, the truth is that you need to start a business to fulfil an industry need. 

This need could be a problem that industry is facing with or something that can be done better to save costs and time. In short, you need to start a business that solves some kind of problem and that people are willing to pay for.

Instead of suggesting random ideas (which you can any way discover on the Internet), my suggestion would be to 

1. Find your area of interest and expertise
    2. Find out how those skills can be used to fix a problem or do something in better way than it's done currently
    3. Try creating a solution in the form of product or a service and take it to your potential customer. See if you can approach 10 potential customers and have at least 2 buy your solution.

I'm sure you are capable of coming up with ideas on your own that you can work on. I hope this helps. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Omac Automation LLP is one of the best power system training institute in noida. We are authorized training partner of OMRON. We are providing career oriented Automation Training Program. Free...
im studying bcs degree .i want to submit my final year project to my college. which ever im taking the project the college is rejecting because of someone has done...
Nidhi Prayas is a programme rolled out by the TIMED centre of the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science and Technology, Trivandrum to encourage startups to develop prototypes of...
I want to do in asp.net sir. i need guidance to make the project sir I don't have any idea about asp.net sir. Which ide is better to make project...