Which is the best branch of engineering that is both creative and commercially viable

hese days there are various course options available in engineering/ technical insitutions of repute. along with core engg such as mechanical/elect/civil/chemical, you have biotech, biochemical,earth sciences,also some dual degree courses. what are the career prospects for these and how does one choose a branch that gives you creative satisfaction and is also commercially viable.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Re: Which is the best branch of engineering that is both creative and commercially vi

in my view creativity does not depend on branch but depend on our thinking
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Re: Which is the best branch of engineering that is both creative and commercially vi

Every work needs some degree of creativity. Even sweeping floors require creativity.
    Hope you have heard "beauty lies in the eyes of the observer"(words are not exact, please do forgive me). Similarly, creativity lies in the mind of the person who thinks. Let me tell you one thing that select a stream which will please your senses a lot. Which may fit in according to your needs, find out your strong points and talk to your elders, who have some knowledge in engineering. Every stream is creative in its own way. It is you who has to figure out and come to a conclusion as to which stream is creative enough for you.
    Thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

High voltage insulation testing is one of the crucial diagnostic test to be performed before any electrical installation. This is necessary to ensure the safety of the people and preventive...
I'm having a debate in what I want to major in college. I love computers and it's killing me because I don't know what to choose between computer science and...
please anyone can me full detail about "button operated gear system in two wheeler" its final year project and i have to submit it before 2nd February. please help me....
hi all, i want to why junit is used in java programming?. what its use??
Hi! I'm constructing the "Non-inverting amplifier" in page 1 of https://www.national.com/ds/LM/LM675.pdf. In my circuit I replace the 20k ohm resistor with a 1k ohm resistor since I actually need a...