Which HP gadget is good for telecom services?

Hi friends,
I wish to buy a new ipad/note/slate whatever you call it with telecom services in India. I prefer HP. Can anyone suggest me a good option as I am not well aware of HP gadgets.

Replies

• Mohammed Afroz
    Mohammed Afroz
    Sumukhm39
    Hi friends,
    I wish to buy a new ipad/note/slate whatever you call it with telecom services in India. I prefer HP. Can anyone suggest me a good option as I am not well aware of HP gadgets.
    acer
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sumukhm39
    Hi friends,
    Our suggestions would be useful only if you could tell us the intended main use. Is it going to be mainly for Internet browsing or you wish to do some official / documentation work as well? Or is it going to be a primary gaming device?
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Hi Kaustubh it will mostly be used for browsing and calling, gaming will not be the priority. Official purpose only.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If it fits your budget, HP Stream 8 Tablet could be one of your top choice.
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    👍 thanks a lot kaustubh!!!
  • Vasant subbaiah
    Vasant subbaiah
    HP better not to keep a hands on it.
    Notebooks, desktop are good but when it comes to HP cellphones, slate, tablets... Etc. I better say choose another option if u have.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, What is the difference between relocatable machine code and absolute machine code in context to compiler design?
All Android smartphone manufacturers have their VR headsets except for Xiaomi. It was inevitable that Xiaomi, one of the rising smartphone brands would launch theirs, the question was when. The...
The idea is to design a proof of concept to stream digital media (Audio,Video) to the vary basic USB Port, found on millions of consumer electronic devices such as DVD...
Hello all! It feels great to officially introduce the dedicated forum for CrazyEngineers Apps. This is the place where you go to for discussing everything related to the new apps....
HELLO IO | Early Access Program ​Alrighty people! The wait is over! CrazyEngineers team is pleased to announce the launch of CrazyEngineers IO : Welcome - CrazyEngineers. The impatient ones...