CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@pratap singh, upendra • 04 Aug, 2016
Hi,

What is the difference between relocatable machine code and absolute machine code in context to compiler design?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 21 Aug, 2016
proffy
Hi,

What is the difference between relocatable machine code and absolute machine code in context to compiler design?
You might want to look at this discussion: What is Relocatable and Absolute Machine Code?
2k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 19, 2009

[Don't have credit card? It's alright. Other modes of payment are available.] [Discount available on bulk purchase (10+)] ​CEans, CE is extremely proud and happy to present you with the...
3.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 10, 2015

The minimum criteria for job applications has become a major issue. I have realized that there has to be a list of companies or jobs which students who couldn't score...
4.2k views

@sravani ks · Jun 28, 2011

hie dis s sravani...entering into final year now...can someone suggest me any ideas for doing my project...my area of interest s data base..
6.4k views

@vishwa.modak · Dec 18, 2014

hey there can anyone tell me where can i get ELECTRIC MACHINE by P.S.BIMBRA ELECTRIC MACHINE by NAGRATH KOTHARI PLZ HELP
3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 13, 2013

Piaggio, the Italian scooter manufacturer, has showcased its new two-wheeler with Vespa VX in Pune. A variant of the original Vespa, VX has got a lot of new features to...
2.6k views