CrazyEngineers : Hello IO!

HELLO IO | Early Access Program
Alrighty people! The wait is over! CrazyEngineers team is pleased to announce the launch of CrazyEngineers IO : #-Link-Snipped-#. The impatient ones may head over to the new site and request for access. We've lot of surprises, goodies and activities planned for our early adopters and you definitely do not want to miss out on any of them!

Note: Please enter correct information before you request access. All the requests will be manually reviewed and approved. Incorrect information providers will be eliminated from the system.
Click this button :
#-Link-Snipped-#​

What to expect:

As we mentioned earlier, the IO represents an ecosystem of interconnected web apps that help you achieve different things. We'll reveal our web apps one by one through separate announcements. So stay tuned for all the action.

Discussions & Feedback:

We've created a dedicated discussion forum for all the questions, feedback, ideas and issues related to our new apps ecosystem. Your questions are all welcome: #-Link-Snipped-#

It's still under development [Beta]:

You might see a few things broken; not working. If you do, please let us know about it so that we can fix things quickly. We want to evolve the ecosystem with your help.

Save this new email ID:

Also note that all the communication will be done through our new dedicated email ID: hello@crazyengineers.email. Questions? Sure, fire them off! We're listening.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

Visit: #-Link-Snipped-# for all the questions / answers / sneak peek at apps.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Question: What kind of apps can I expect to see on IO?

There are plenty of apps planned that will help you achieve one or more things.

We're starting with
    • Resume Builder : It will not only help you create resume online but also offer a facility to get your resume reviewed by experts. Many of our users are not good at English, we can help them fix errors and have a job winning resume. There will be plenty of templates to choose from. You may also use this resume to apply to jobs - which is going to be another app (coming soon).
    • Career Guidance App: We are launching it with a punchline "End of bad decision making". We will put your questions in front of right people who will help you take the right decision. No typical 'career counseling' with psychometric tests and all. Simply tell us your situation privately and get help privately.
    • Engineers' Store: We want to make a full fledged online shop for our fellow engineers - it will have everything from electronics to apparel.
    • ...and so on. There's no end to how many apps we can launch. You can request apps too and we'll make it happen 😀
    We'll reveal these apps one by one. Stay tuned!

Question: How does this benefit me?

Think - are you good at something? Say, you can explain digital circuits to first year engineering students. You will be able to offer your service through IO platform's upcoming app; and then make money from it 😀

It's a WIN - WIN!

: Do you have an old drafter to sell? Sell it through our market.

: Do you want help with filing income tax or have questions about managing your finances, we're readying an app for it as well!

Remember, it's an 'ECOSYSTEM' for engineers; which will help you do everything; like a BOSS! Because you are our fellow CEan.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you have any questions related to our new CrazyEngineers.io venture, ask them here.
I have finished my Registration for IO access. Have you? Update here. Registrations done !
Our career guidance app will let you ask your questions privately to our experts and get help from them. We will reveal more information about it to our early adopters;...
I have completed my engineering with electronics and communication. Plzz tell me more about cdac and informed me about jobs in my field...
Is there any such feature available? I have seen people directly contacting the people they follow? Can you please guide me how to use these feature if available?