Which examples or incidences show that you are an adaptable person? - Interview Question and Answers
Please give answer for adaptable person. As soon as possible.
Interesting question for an interview. For me, I think I will consider a person adaptable if he/she shares one of the following experiences.
1. In a college project scenario or a sports event scenario, if your teammate leaves or is absent because of some health issue, -> the way you adapted the project work or sports training to meet your deadline, achieve success.
2. Give an example of a demanding situation you faced while organizing a college event and how you adapted the schedule or event organizationI to come out victorious.
3. How you adapted to a situation by modifying your style of doing things and fulfilled the need of the hour. For eg, if loud speakers playing music at night, you changed your schedule to become an early riser and studied in morning hours.
I think that when an interviewer is asking you an 'adaptability' question, your answers need to reflect one of these 4 things -
- Ability to stay cool and calm under pressure
- Readiness to try new tools and techniques to improve work
- Ability to come up with alternative solutions, when problems arise
- Accepting of new team members, their ethics and working styles