Completed Diploma (ECE) and B Tech (ECE). Not done 12th. Am I eligible for B.Ed. Course?

Sir, I have done B Tech ECE through LEET exam and Diploma in ECE. Am I eligible for B.Ed degree now?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Hello #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.

Bachelor of Education or B. Ed. is an undergraduate program of 2-year duration. It is a course offered for those who are interested in pursuing a career in teaching and related fields.

The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. is a Bachelors degree in any discipline. Since you already have a B. Tech degree in Electronics and Communication, you are eligible for pursuing a B. Ed. degree.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am Atul Mittal, pursuing B.Tech from Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUST) in the field of Chemical Engineering. I am about to finish my 3rd...
how to make index and how make report of over project
Hello, I'm final year chemical engineering student and I want to do project which is based on new innovation and technology's in field chemical engineering so please share some topics...
Is doing ms in iit is worth. And much one can earn after doing ms in iit. If it worth to do ms in iit what are prerequisites one should...