Is is worth doing M.S. from IIT Delhi? How much can one earn after it?

Is doing ms in iit is worth. And much one can earn after doing ms in iit. If it worth to do ms in iit what are prerequisites one should have

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Hello #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.

From what I have heard about MS at IIT Delhi, it is best for students are passionate about research. You will receive a stipend for your research work. 

You can look for jobs in R&D sector or pursue a Ph.D. after completing MS from IIT-Delhi. I have heard that they provide good campus placement opportunities for all students. As is the case with other colleges, companies coming for campus placements in a core domain are limited, as compared to IT sector.

I strongly suggest looking at the advisor at your university as the student-advisor relation is an important thing when it comes to pursuing M.S.

Prerequisites:

You need a GATE score to become eligible for M.S. You will also need to crack an interview and/or a written test. 

Are you comparing MS from IIT to MS from foreign universities? 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a first year student what should be the criteria that I shall study for placements so that I shall not face any problem
l have completed B .E in cse in 2012. After that I don't like to continue the same stream in my career. Because i don't like programing. Now what can...
I just want to know that is it possible for every body to know thier hidden strength/inner strength.if yes how?
Needed a code in C language to make emotion based music player