How to acquire aptitude and programming skills?

I'm pursuing engineering in Electronics and Communication and currently in final year. I've some back papers to deal with. How can I manage papers, programming and aptitude.? What are the sources I need to refer to. Sources can be online or offline. What should I do? Thanks for your help in advance.

Also many people suggest RS Aggarwal for aptitude. But the reality is that many questions are not asked from this book. Is that so.? What are the alternatives then? 

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Have you tried our aptitude tests here: #-Link-Snipped-#

We are in the process of making them adapt to various companies. So, in the next few months you will see aptitude test papers for practice from many top companies in India. Is it something you are interested in?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir, I have done B Tech ECE through LEET exam and Diploma in ECE. Am I eligible for B.Ed degree now?
Hi, I am Atul Mittal, pursuing B.Tech from Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUST) in the field of Chemical Engineering. I am about to finish my 3rd...
how to make index and how make report of over project
Hello, I'm final year chemical engineering student and I want to do project which is based on new innovation and technology's in field chemical engineering so please share some topics...