CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 31 Jul, 2011
This is bit strange, but I'm unable to find the owner of Woodlands shoes brand. I've tried to find out information on Wiki and other Internet websites, but no use. Does anyone know which company owns Woodlands and where is there HQ situated?
1.4k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 23, 2014

IIT Madras has been on the forefront of placements in the IITian space when it comes to bagging highest salaries and students getting job offers from dream companies. In the...
2.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 9, 2011

DRDO or "Defense Research and Development Organization" is an apex institution of central government which co-ordinates the activities of many research laboratories spread across the country. These laboratories are doing...
73.6k views

@adi · Oct 11, 2006

hi guys i m doing BE in electronics and communication and i want some suggestions. which is better frm job point of view .net or CCNA.
1.3k views

@yuvan · Aug 26, 2010

hi guys. dis is yuvan. n am doing my b.tech final year. so plz suggest me some live projects in mechanical field.
2k views

@PuneetVerma · Dec 17, 2014

John Deere presents TECHNO-CHAMP – an All India Online Technology Innovation Contest – a unique competition designed with the purpose of creating a common platform for students across the country...
2.3k views