1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Which CDAC Course Is The Best For Placements and Job?

Question asked by Kaustubh Katdare in #CDAC on Jul 16, 2015
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 16, 2015
Rank A1 - PRO
A lot of CDAC aspirants have contacted asking which CDAC course is the best for job and placements? Frankly speaking, I did not know the answer but the volume of questions got me into searching for information. After referring to several discussions online and getting opinions of the students, it appears that the the DAC course seems to be the most preferred ones. How do I know? Good question!

The key to finding the right course lies in checking out the 'module details' of every course. Look at the DAC course contents and you will find topics such as 'Advance Web Programming', C++ and Data Structures using C++, DB technologies, OS Concepts, J2SE Core Java, J2EE, .Net, Aptitude and Business Communication. Should make up for a killer combination IMHO.

Please note that I'm NOT suggesting that the other courses are bad. The DMC course is just equally promising and it all depends on the trends in the market which technologies will get more preference by recruiters. Unfortunately, no one can predict that. Electronics engineers may argue that DVLSI course covers the most important aspects and therefore it's the top course. Yes, it is a top course too! It all boils down to your overall understanding and interest in the specific topic.

The DBDA course (Big Data Analytics) seems to be an interesting one to me. A lot of Indian companies are getting into Big Data and are bound to require engineers who're trained in Big Data related tools and technologies. The job opportunities are likely to big big in the coming days.

The bottom line is that you should choose the course that you find the most interesting. The course contents should help you decide that. If you have questions - let's discuss them below. Posted in: #CDAC
nitin agarwal111
nitin agarwal111 · Nov 14, 2015
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
sir what are the placement scenario at cdac hyderabaad & pune for DESD course.
I am 2014 passout from ECE branch
Mohitkumar122
Mohitkumar122 · Jan 22, 2016
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
Sir what is the placements chances after dbda course
Mohitkumar122
Mohitkumar122 · Jan 22, 2016
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
Sir what is placement chances after dbda course?
kiet shivam
kiet shivam · Jan 25, 2016
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
sir i got desd hyderabad .iam score 71% in 10.59.8% in 12 and 69 in b.tch in how many companies .i am eligible witing for your responce .
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Jan 28, 2016
Rank A1 - PRO
Mohitkumar122
Sir what is the placements chances after dbda course
If DBDA course interests you, you should look for jobs in Bangalore as it has more number of companies working in the field of analytics. Do not depend on CDAC institute for your placements. The placement scenarios changes from one year to next. Do talk to the authorities in your institutes and seniors if possible and check what kind of companies visited last year. That's your best chance to get authentic information.

kiet shivam
sir i got desd hyderabad .iam score 71% in 10.59.8% in 12 and 69 in b.tch in how many companies .i am eligible witing for your responce .
For DESD Hyderabad, the placement will start in last month of the course. You will definitely get placed if you're amongst the toppers. CDAC hires toppers without any back papers. It is important that you attend every placement drive, even if you plan to search for jobs on your own. Make sure that you are present in every possible placement drive at CDAC.
The recruiters list is huge. Check: PlacementRecruitersList
There is always a scope of good company placement, if you perform really well in your CDAC time and have good working knowledge of all subjects. Best of luck.
Abhishek Sharma1993
Abhishek Sharma1993 · Jul 8, 2016
Rank D3 - MASTER
hello sir i got 3226 rank in a+b and my priority is Dac and second one is dbda which i will get by this rank.I am fresher 2016 pass out.Please guide me.
Prajakta phule
Prajakta phule · Sep 22, 2016
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
im 2016 BE(comp) passout with 65%. is it good for me to do cdac?? i hv well knowledge of java n sum prgming lang.. is it cdac necessary for me??
namrata pimple
namrata pimple · Sep 22, 2016
Rank D3 - MASTER
You have lot of scope for campuses at this stage try hard for it at present and also give a try for cdac entrance in dec if you get good center then go for it otherwise you have no of offcampus for 2016 batch!
Sayali N
Sayali N · Jan 2, 2018
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
Hello sir, I am 2015 year passout student. Can i get job if i do CDAC.. is it possible??
Preetham kumar
Preetham kumar · Jul 18, 2018
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

Can I get placed after DBDA course in CDAC without any prior experience and knowledge in the field along with a gap of one year? I am from electrical. My rank is 1,556. What should be my preference list?

Kottapalli Kottapalli
Kottapalli Kottapalli · Nov 29, 2018
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

What are the companies that are going to hire students who are in VLSI domain at CDAC?

Rashmi Gandhi
Rashmi Gandhi · Jan 31, 2020
Rank C3 - EXPERT

I went through the CDAC admission booklet to see the names of companies that hire students after CDAC courses (be it in VLSI or or DBDA). It seems they haven't divided the list of companies course wise. They show a generic list of companies that hire students from CDAC courses.

Here's a link to the booklet: https://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=edu_acts_Admission_booklet

The list of companies has some of the top names in the industry: 

Amdocs, Atos, Axis Bank, Barclays, Capgemini, Cybage, Dell, Deloitte, Fujitsu, General Electric, Geometric, HC, Honeywell, IBM, Kotak Mahindra, KPIT Cummins, KPMG, L&T Infotech, Mphasis, MuSigma, Nokia, Persistent, Qualcomm. Rediff, Samsung, Siemens, Symantecc, Syntel, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Whirlpool, Wipro, Zensar, ZS Associates etc.

So, it seems placement assistance is provided at all CDAC centers.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up