Which Business Thrives? Technology Or Followup?

Before reading anything please go through this video. It depicts the life of Sakichi Toyoda-Founder Toyota Group.

Now my question is, it is true Mr. Toyoda made great contribution to technology. But is it necessary that you need to be great inventor too?
According to me, very few people are intelligent enough to make inventions. Those who are not, I think for us even follow up business is a good option. What do you think?

Replies

• Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Yes , Follow up business is a good option
    But, We need to be Innovators on Existing Technology to sustain the competition

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ford motor co. has reportedly upgraded its racing car, 2013 Cobra Mustang. But there is something special about it. It will be available on First Come First Served basis. How...
plase,do tell me about when i ll get my offer letter and joining and something about training(place and role) nd also do tell me about what process i ll go...
I have a question in my mind since days.I too want to become an Entrepreneur but dont know how to initate and what to begin with? I just know that...
Endeavour invites you to bewitch the future of technology by applying your imagination, passion and creativity to technology innovations. Prizes worth INR 80,000 !!​Rise..Create..Innovate..​For Registration visit ​https://www.techkriti.org/register#/
Can someone tell me more about bridge pylon and how it is constructed???😐😨