which branch is best for an electronics and communication department student in delhi

sir/mam i want to know that which branch is best for an electronics and communication department student in delhi...pllzz suggest me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    akku sharma
    sir/mam i want to know that which branch is best for an electronics and communication department student in delhi...pllzz suggest me
    Could you please post some more information on the issue that you are facing?
  • akku sharma
    akku sharma
    sir i want to know that which lab is suitable for me...if i m a btech student from stream electronics and comm.... and if u knw which branch of drdo is best for me in delhi them pllzx let me know and pllzzz provide the full address

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Pure Greek to me. May make sense to others here: 10 Questions to Consider when Reviewing Code
The indigenous consumer electronics company, iBall has recently launched a voice calling tablet with 4G calling feature, packed under the name of Brisk 4G2. Owing to the huge success of...
Just after a few hours of iball brisk 4G2 tab’s official debut, another Indian mobile maker brand Lava has announced the X41+ smartphone with the same price tag. Lava promotes...
Today, Intex Technologies has launched another budget smartphone in the 7k price subcategory. Named as Aqua Amaze Plus, this new device is the smaller variant of its predecessor Aqua Amaze...
Hi everyone... Did anybody worked on SWI Prolog?