Within A Day Of iBall's 4G2 Tab Release, Lava launches X41+ 4G Enabled Smartphone At Rs. 8999

Just after a few hours of iBall Unveils Its Latest Voice Calling Enabled 'Brisk 4G2' Tablet For Rs 8999 tab’s official debut, another Indian mobile maker brand Lava has announced the X41+ smartphone with the same price tag. Lava promotes this one, banking on its USP being touch free control with air gestures. As the phone has hit their updated website already, the phone is expected to be available soon, at offline stores. Before we lock our choices to this one, why don’t we have a quick review to its list of offerings?

Weighing only 154 grams with battery, the phone features a 12.7cm i.e. 5” HD display covering a color gamut of 16.7M. Protected using a 2.5D curved gorilla glass, the Lava X41+ offers an elegant style to its simple body. As the website confirms the Lava phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor coupled with a 2 GB DDR3 RAM, the phone should run smooth.

Lava_x41+
The phone is clubbed with a 32GB internal storage and gives an external space for storing up to 32 GB. According to the source, Lava X41+ comes with a 2500 mAh battery, promising an audio playback at full loudness in speaker mode for 20 hours and the same in earphone mode for 54 hours 41 minutes. Now jumping to its camera module, the back panel is attached to an 8 MP camera with big pixel sensor and packed with a contemporary list of camera features. Also, the front panel is stitched to a 5 MP camera with its corresponding sensor module.

The last being the connectivity, the phone is well equipped with standard wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, a 3.5 mm audio jack and a USB with no official tag on its specifics. The Lava X41+ is dual SIM, dual 4G LTE phone with multi-language support. Depending on the official announcement the phone will be offered in black and gold variants. The price? It is a ditto of iball brisk 4G2 i.e. Rs. 8999.

Source: Buy Lava X41 Plus Latest 4G Smartphone with VoLTE at 8999/- Only

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today, Intex Technologies has launched another budget smartphone in the 7k price subcategory. Named as Aqua Amaze Plus, this new device is the smaller variant of its predecessor Aqua Amaze...
Hi everyone... Did anybody worked on SWI Prolog?
I recently read an article about hot mirrors that hot mirrors are used to reflect infrared rays(heat) and transmit visible light. Can we use hot mirrors in concentrated photovoltaics? The...
Hello every one, i am Saransh Ninawe final year student of Electronics and Instrumentaion engineering. I scheduled my AMCAT exam on 25th Feb 2017 in Comuter programming and electronics and...
In a new report leaked online, Huawei is speculated to unveil its pair of flagships, P10 and P10 Plus at the Mobile World Congress late this February. If the Chinese...